Email advertising has become a very popular way to get your offer out and viewed by millions.
It is a very cheap form of advertising and can be highly effective because most of the time the people that see your offer have either opted-in to view offers like yours or they have no interest but then become interested when they view your offer. Email advertising is fast and efficient and response time is quick. There are 3 types of email advertising:
1. Opt-ins – These are targeted prospects that have asked for product offers similar to your’s. This is an effective form of email marketing with a good response rate.
2. Ezines – These are sent to targeted prospects from ezines that people are subscribed to. This one can be highly effective. Prospects are subscribed to the ezine and most of the time, look forward to the email.
3. Bulk Emails – Send to everyone and anyone regardless of whether or not they are interested in the product. Most of the time these emails get deleted straight away – unless you can come up with a catchy headline that grabs their attention and makes the recipient open the email out of curiosity – then they are deleted most of the time. This is the least effective form of email advertising, however, you should be able to hold some attention, depending on your offer.
So Opt-ins and Ezines are the best form of email advertising that you can use. They say the average person has to see an offer up to 7 times before they will take action and purchase – if they are slightly interested in the offer. You must be consistent in your email advertising campaigns and use a good trusted email advertising service that can get your offers out to millions of targeted prospects. Here is an excellent service that can get your offer out to 75 million targeted prospects and ezine subscribers and over 5 million websites http://www.traffic101.bloggers-guide.com
Here are 5 easy steps to creating a very successful email ad:
1. Only promote or create products that look good and are useful and highly effective. Promote products that are, in your opinion excellent and are worthwhile products.
2. Create an attention-grabbing headline that describes your product’s best and most desirable benefit. The idea is to get their attention and make them open the email, especially those that received your offer through bulk email.
3. Write your ad, listing every single benefit that you can think of. The more you list the better.
4. Ensure that you have a way of capturing the email addresses of those that do make a purchase. You will want to send them more offers at a later date.
5.Put your email advertising service to good use and send your offer out to millions. Remember to be very consistent with your offers.
Email advertising is very effective due to the massive numbers of people that get to view what you have on offer. Imagine getting a decent offer out to millions of people, and imagine if only 1% of those people purchased your product every time you sent out an offer. Imagine if 3% or 5% or even 10% purchased. Email advertising is excellent. I recommend that you should at least try it with a decent offer and see where it could take you.