A few nice social media marketing books images I found:
Art In The Desert
A book of Burning Man photographs by Leo Nash:
An indication of the effect that Burning Man is having on the default world can be found by analyzing the number of references in printed media. Looking though Amazon.com can turn up a long list. I’ve assembled part of that list below. I did not include the dozens of travel and festival guides which list the Burning Man festival, or the books that are largely and specifically about Burning Man (2 fiction and 8 non-fiction), but rather the books which contain references in order to make a point or provide an example related to their title and subject matter.
Here is a list of books containing multiple references to Burning Man:
* Google Maps Hacks
* The Forgotten Ways: Reactivating the Missional Church
* The Fashionista Files: Adventures in Four-Inch Heels and Faux Pas
* How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings
* Creating Christian Community in Postmodern Cultures
* Humanity’s Rite of Passage from the Love of Power to the Power of Love
* Smart Mobs: The Next Social Revolution
* Where Have All the Flower Children Gone?
* How to Use Fringe Ideas to Create Mass Markets
* God in the Details: American Religion in Popular Culture
* Religion, Media, and the Marketplace
* Following Our Bliss: How the Spiritual Ideals of the Sixties Shape
Our Lives Today
* Consumer Culture Theory
* Natural Ways to Open Others to Jesus
* The Digital Sublime: Myth, Power, and Cyberspace
It’s not that Burning Man is becoming mainstream, but rather, the mainstream is becoming Burning Man.