Every day, more and more sites are struggling to optimize their rankings in websites. If you will achieve and survive success as an internet- marketer or -entrepreneur you need a lot of proper know-how about SEO. You will also need the right tools to put your site above the rest of the bunch or you will get trampled on and left behind.
1. Content is King. Or in the words of John Reese, “Content is better than King, Content is Kong!” Think of your website like internet real estate. The more internet real estate you own, the more important you are to the search engines. If you notice how many pages, and how much content “The Biggies” (i.e. Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, Wikipedia, etc.) have it’s incredible. They have hundreds of thousands (and possibly even millions) of pages on their sites. You need to generate fresh new content regularly. This is the MOST IMPORTANT factor of SEO.
Make your site better and better every day. Optimize it. SEO is utilizing methods and tools to make your site optimized and top ranking. Show up in the first page of the search engine and people will be aware of it. The higher rank you get, the more traffic you can drive to your site. Most likely you need to rewrite your sites contents several times. Keep it informative.
2. Bold Your Keywords.
Now this can be easily over done, but pick a couple keywords that you are trying to optimize and make them Bold. This will notify the search engines that these words are important on your page and give you a couple extra points for those keywords.
Keyword and keyword phrases are some other issues. These are words or phrases which people type into the search engines. Therefore you need to discover which phrases are common and popular used in your niche. There are many internet tools that can help you choosing the right word or phrase for the best optimization.
3. Articles. Articles are an excellent way to build content on your site. What makes articles even more valuable is the fact that you can not only publish them on your site, you can submit them to article directories who will publish them on their sites with a link back to your site. This will provide you with quality backlinks that will last for years! We are happy to help you with this if you don’t want to do this yourself, just visit our website.
You should also collaborate with others. Search engines also use outbound and inbound traffics, among sites, to rank them.
4. Deep Links. Google is getting much smarter about links. Sheer quantity will not help you any longer. Even link exchanges are starting to get discounted. However, quality links are still counted heavily. You need to have links coming into as many pages within your site as possible. This tells the search engines that you have relevant content all over your site, and that you are not using an automated link exchange. The search engines think you have a shallow site that has only one page relevant to the topic or keyword if all of your inbound links are to the same page.
Tips, methods, articles and guidelines are plenty to be found by searching the internet. There is no other way; you need to put in time and effort to benefit.
If you feel you must use image links, make sure you have text links that appear first in your coding. The search spiders will follow the first link they come across, and all signs show they will not follow an image link. Our research has proved that search spiders will not follow additional links to the same page.
You need traffic to your site. Without traffic your site will die and so will your business.
Search engines take into consideration the URL of a website when they are ranking for keywords. If you create two identical sites about golf equipment, and you are trying to optimize for the keyword phrase: Nike Golf Balls. In this case NikeGolfBalls.com would get priority.
To earn money you need to spend money. Make them aware of there is such a company, service or product in existence that they are looking for. Quite a few search engines offer this service, but to advertise you need to spend some dollar.
7. Participate in Article Exchanges. Article exchanges are like link exchanges on steroids! Article exchanges are a great way to build quality content on your site as well as get your content out on other sites. An example of an article exchange would be if you published someone else’s article on your site with a link back to their site; in turn, they will publish one of your articles with a link back to your site. This is especially effective if you have a specialized product. Let’s use our Nike golf ball example. You publish an article from a site that gives tips and tricks on improving your golf game and provide a link to their site. In turn, they publish your article on Nike golf balls with a link back to your site. This is a win situation if done right. The other site gets some of your traffic from people who are interested in tips and tricks, and you get some of their traffic from people who are interested in Nike golf balls.
By all means… it does not need to cost you all your money to drive traffic into your system. There are many ways to generate low cost website traffic or even free traffic.
You do not want all of your inbound links looking exactly the same. If all your links look the same they will be discounted by the search engines because it looks like automation. Typically webmasters will use their page’s title as the link text, and this is OK, but not all the time.
Exchange of information, as mentioned earlier, is a well proven method. Make an agreement with another webmaster and, woops, you can achieve publicity for free. This will also result in increased traffic, which again will rank you higher with the search engines.
9. Linkbait. By far the best way to get incoming links is through Linkbait. Linkbait is having content that others find valuable and link to it. This relates back to content and is by far the best way to get quality natural links. If you write a killer article or blog post, people will link to it without any additional effort from you, and the search engines will pick up on this.
Share viewing of pages. It could cost you some money, but is still very cheap. The traffic will increase and both sides will benefit.
Keeping an up-to-date sitemap makes your site much easier for the search engines to index. Many SEO experts claim that simply having a sitemap yields a few extra points from the search engines. Whether that is true or not, making your site more pleasing to the search robots and spiders is always a good thing.
To make a newsletter may sound like a lot of work, but not necessarily. You do n`t need to do all the work yourself. Many writers are willing to provide free articles as long as they can get their name in on it. As your newsletter gets around, you will gain publicity.
Writing and submitting articles to the internet is another method you can achieve publicity from. Write the articles yourself or hire someone to do it. Write articles that are related to, or includes tips and guidelines to, the subject or the niche of your site. You will be allowed to add a link to your site, at the end of the article, in a so called resource box.
If you utilize these tips, you will be ahead of 95% of internet marketers on the internet. If you feel like you need help beating your competition, we can generate a detailed report for you that explains exactly what your site needs in order to be on top. Our goal is to make our clients’ sites the top sites on the internet.
At last, but not least you have all online communities and forums. Join them. Spend some time. Share some of your knowledge. Build a contact net and a good reputation for yourself and your site. Show them that you are serious, honest and running a trusted business.